The final round of the 2022 downhill World Cup has just ended, and Vee Tire Co. riders are already off to the after-party to celebrate their outstanding achievements!
The Intense Factory Racing Team racked up the points for Vee at the Italian round, with Dakotah Norton taking 3rd just ahead of teammate Aaron Gwin in 4th place.
Commencal Vee’s Matteo Iniguez was also on form at Val Di Sole taking 14th place, while teammate Siel Vad Der Veldon brought home 12th spot in the Elite Women’s race.
The overall results for the 2022 UCI Downhill World Cup season looks like this for Vee Tire Co. riders;
- 12th Overall – Siel Van Der Veldon
- 8th Overall – Aaron Gwin
- 16th Overall – Dakotah Norton
- 41st Overall – Matteo Iniquz
- 47th Overall – Phil Atwill
- 77th Overall – Seth Sherlock
- 109th Overall – Raphael Iniguez
- 120th Overall – Joe Breeden
- 9th Overall – Sebastien Holguin Villa
- 19th Overall – Leo Abella
We’ve really enjoyed this past season of racing and now look forward to Redbull Hardline where Phil Atwill and Matteo Iniguez will be competing on one of the most challenging tracks in the world! Stay tuned!